Renting one of Galveston RV Resort & Marina’s recreational vehicles for your next trip to Galveston Island is a much better option for families versus booking a high-priced hotel. Here are our top five reasons why.
- Relaxed. Parents will appreciate not having to get the kids dressed to go down to breakfast in a hotel restaurant — in your own kitchen, PJ’s are perfectly acceptable!
- Plenty of “Your” Space. Sharing an RV rental lets you strike a compromise between togetherness and privacy; you can enjoy family meals together in the communal kitchen, but you’ll also have enough space for everyone to come and go as they please.
- More space. In many cases, you’ll have more space and more privacy in an RV rental rather than a hotel. You’ll also have access to a kitchen, family living area, and plenty of places for family members to sleep.
- Economical. For families, an RV rental is an easy way to get more bang for your buck — an RV rental will almost always yield more space at a lower price than a hotel room. Why not spend your money enjoying everything Galveston has to offer instead of high-priced hotel rates.
- Family-oriented. RVs really bring families and friends together. Enjoy a board game, movie night, meal, or good old-fashioned conversation.
There is no better time than now to experience the difference for yourself. Book your RV rental at Galveston RV Resort & Marina.